S M L / N J
1 1 0 . 5 5 N E W S
May 18, 2005
This working version is believed to be stable, but
we have not run our full regression-test suite.
Bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
- Fixed bug regarding the copy function in
- Refactored the pretty printing library. The declarative way
to construct pretty-printing descriptions now sits on top of the
- Removed onNewline function, which was not
- Added ANSITerm structure, which provides support
for ANSI terminal display attributes (e.g., red text).
- Added ANSITermDev device that uses ANSI terminal
display attributes and added a ANSITermPP for pretty
printing to such a device.
- Runtime system:
- Support for HPUX 11 added. (There is still a problem,
- Updated Cygwin's fault/signal handling.