S M L / N J
1 1 0 . 5 9 N E W S
June 5, 2006
This working version is believed to be stable, but
we have not run our full regression-test suite.
Bugfixes and minor improvements in various areas.
- committed changes to eXene from Alley Stoughton:
"fixed bugs in X authorization and resource handling, as well
as in the pile and viewport widgets"
- fixed linking problem with NetBSD 3.x.
- lexgen tool handles non-ascii characters in 7-bit mode
the same way that ml-lex does
- lexgen propagates exceptions the same way that
- Fixed a bug in the SyncVar polling functions (iGetPoll,
mTakePoll, and mGetPoll) that could lead to
- bug in ml-makedepend fixed
- patches to heap2exec for Linux and FreeBSD (received
from Johannes 5 Joemann) applied
- renamed GAS_PSEUDO_OPS to AS_PSEUDO_OPS and
put it in its own file.
- added support for NOTB and XORB operators in
- added DarwinPseudoOp functor that supports Darwin's
- added support for 64-bit integer literals